EMC Compo 09
Three awards have been given, under the responsibility of Dr. Sonia BEN DHIA, scientific chair of the Workshop, based 50% on the reviewer's ranking, and 50% on the attendee's vote.
M. Deobarro (left) and H.H. Park (right) receiving their award by Dr. Denis GRIOT, Freescale
- The best paper award :
S. Jarrix " Electromagnetic susceptibility studies of Op.Amps and a VCO for a PLL application"
- The best poster award :
H.H. Park "Chip-Package-PCB Co-simulation of power switching current from chip on PCB"
- The best PhD student paper award :
M. Deobarro "Use of on-chip sampling sensor to evaluate RF disturbances propagated inside an integrated circuit"
E. Sicard (left), general chair, with S. Jarrix (right) best paper award EMC Compo 2009
EMC Compo 07
Thre awards have been given by Prof. Franco FIORI, general chair, to:
- M. Amighini
- J-M. Redoute
- Y. Shim
EMC Compo 05
Thre awards have been given by Dr. Ing. Thomas STEINECKE, general chair, to:
- S. Ben Dhia, J. Joly, C. Lochot, C. Labussière "16-bits microcontroller emission measurements and modeling using different approaches"
- M. Coenen, D. de Greef "Optimization techniques for minimizing IR-drop and supply bounce"
- F. Lafon, F. De Daran, J. Dupois "Near Field Immunity cartography method to characterize an IC to fields radiated by an ESD"
EMC Compo 04
Three best student paper awards have been given by Dr. Mohamed RAMDANI, general chair, to:
- A. Tankielun, (P. Kralicek, U. Keller, E. Sicard, B. Vrignon), "Influence of Core Optimisation and Activity for Electromagnetic Near-Field and Conducted Emissions of CESAME Test Chip"
- B. Vrignon, (S. Ben Dhia, E. Lamoureux, E. Sicard), "Evaluation of Low Emission IC Design Techniques Efficiency"
- Y. Quéré, (T. Le Gouguec, P.M. Martin, D. Le Berre, F. Huret, L. David, C. Crégut, F. Nyer, J.C. Marin), "A Design Rule for Improved EMC Behavior of High-Speed VLSI Circuits"
The best paper was: R. Perdriau, M. Ramdani, J.L. Levant, A. Meresse, A.M. Trullemans, "Reusable Activity Models for EMC Prediction in Integrated Circuits"